Arizona  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/13, 7:11 am

I have 2 duis in Arizona. First was received in 2005 and the second in 2007. Neither was a felony. I moved out of Az in 2009, after taking care of the fines and community service time. However, a year after I moved I was notified that I now owed about $5,000 in additional fines and a warrant was issued for my arrest. All for the 2nd dui in 2007. I found this out through a Maricopa county court clerk. I have paid off roughly $1,600 of the fines because my fine was sold off the a credit collector. I want to get this behind me and drive again. Can I get this handled without me appearing in Az?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search