Legal Question in DUI Law in Arizona

am i guilty.. i smoked spice, then got behind the wheel of a car.. i wasnt feeling the effects but i swerved lanes when reaching for a water bottle that fell onto the passenger floor, so i picked it up, as i picked it up i swerved into the right lane but caught myself before i went to far.. a cop pulled me over for suspiscious driving.. so got pulled over at to to the drunk test, which i passed ut the cop didnt believe i wasnt under the effects of spice.. i told the cop i smoked spice prior me driving, but of the time i got before the wheel i wasnt feeling the effects.. so anyways he took my blood and breathelyzer which is another thing i passed.. so they have no evidence i was smoking while driving, but they have me for possession.. so i ask you am i guilty or will i get off..what the best thing you can tell me .. please i really need to know, how deep i am in..

Craig Orent Orent Law Offices, PLC

If the blood test results reveal drugs which you don't have a prescription for then you can be charged and convicted of DUI for driving with a listed drug or its metabolite in your blood without a lawful prescription. You need to retain qualified counsel to represent and defend you.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Arizona