Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/04, 10:33 am

Adultery/Order of Protection/Suponeas?

Divorce in process.Spouse filed Order of Protection for Domestic violence.Never served.Went to public records to see what charges were brought against me.They are False allegations.Went to court for 1st hearing last week and was served then by sheriff.I dont understand the laws!Took a litigation class to help prepare myself for court but info over whelming.Unable to see child 7 mos. now. Court in a few days for order of protection charge issue only.Have witnesses if needed on my behalf.Can I serve order of protection to father of spouses unborn child through her attorney since her address is protected?I was served for untrue statements.Boyfriend should be more of a concern for that in harms way being around my daughter.He could be violent but only know him by brief phone call.I'm representing myself and not a very good speaker.Cant really afford an attorney although wife wants me to pay hers within 60 days.I payed for divorce costs.In court judge asked how long we were married. Arent we still?What are my legal rights? Was threatened on phone day spouse was served? Spouse has committed adultery.That isnt considered a crime? Can I fILE for that and what form? Video of wife showing child abuse.Will use in court. Can I get HELP still?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search