Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

In arizona, should I respond to a petition to modify child support if a hearing date is set? Should I wait to respond until the hearing?

Asked on 7/12/13, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Monica Donaldson Stewart Donaldson Stewart, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally, you should file a response prior to the hearing so the court has an opportunity to see both parties' positions in advance. I recommend you consult with an attorney to discuss this matter in greater detail.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now