Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/04, 10:44 pm

assignment of order/ modify child support

I receive 125.00 a month for child support. My daughters insurance has almost trippled in the last two years. I need more child support. Do I file and order of assignment or do I modify using the 15% greater than or less than form?

Thank you


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search