Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 12:32 pm

If my childrens mother will not return them after a visit and i have sole custody how do i get them back

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/31/13, 12:40 pm by Rich Peters

You have several options from asking for the police to get involved, having an attorney contact her, to filing documents with the Court to enforce your Court Orders. I would need to know more to advise one method over another.

Please come in soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options for getting the children back. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Paige or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


Fax (602)254-1229

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C. 1422 N 2nd street Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85004

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search