Arizona  |  Family Law

If my childrens mother will not return them after a visit and i have sole custody how do i get them back

Answered on: 7/31/13, 12:40 pm by Rich Peters

You have several options from asking for the police to get involved, having an attorney contact her, to filing documents with the Court to enforce your Court Orders. I would need to know more to advise one method over another.

Please come in soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options for getting the children back. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Paige or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004

(602)254-7251

Fax (602)254-1229

www.familylawaz.com

R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C. 1422 N 2nd street Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85004