Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 5:28 pm

My husband is filing for parental severance due to the birth mothers lack of presence in the children's life. (Has seen the once in 3 years... No phone calls etc.) . She also has major drug issues..however my son ran away the other day and found his way to her, she refuses to give him back, and only did so until threatened by The police with charges.... Since he now had had contact with her does it reset the clock on not seeing them for 2 years straight? Or will it not make a difference and we are still okay to file the petition/ home study etc...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search