Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/12, 11:30 am

My ex husband in Washington had CPS called on him and his wife-my son is down with me in Az for the summer- normally he lives with his dad- he is asking to stay and now with a investigation thru CPS is open on my ex- I think it is in best interest for my son to stay here until things are resolved or permanently. Can I do this with or with out legal help?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search