Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 7:01 pm

I have joint legal custody with my ex, he has primary. Recently he sent me a certified letter saying he plans on moving my children out of state in 60 days. Our papers state we can NOT move out of the county without written consent from the other party or court approved parenting plan. Neither of which he has sought out. What can happen if he takes them out of state?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search