Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/04/13, 8:10 pm

i live in az and have joint cus of my 11yr old ex just told me that she plans on moving to iowa.i know in papers it says that she cant re locate.what should i do first?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search