Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I was married to for 19 years, and my divorce got preety nasty. If I can prove, that my ex husband lied about his wages and hid assets, and that he transferred property into someone else name. what are my options & how long to I have to take any action. I don't want the cash, the issue now is that our youngest son want to attend college, the home that my husband and I shared, was to be used to pay for his schooling. all of out properties were placed in a trust and he was the executive. but I recently found out that he is still running the business that we started when we were still married. yet he claims to be unemployed. Should I just let it go and chalk it up to lesson learned?

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

If you can establish fraud, concealment or otherwise hiding of assets, you can file a Motion to Set Aside portions of the Decree, or a Motion for the Court to address the assets that were not divided. I would however need more on formation regarding the case. We offer free consultations for up to 30 minutes. Feel free to schedule if you need further assistance. 623-748-8973. Best of luck!

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona