Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I moved out of my home (I own the home) and filed for divorce. My wife continues to live there. Have I lost rights to my home? Am I legally allowed to move back in?

Asked on 7/26/13, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Absent a court order, you are probably allowed to move back in your home. Often, the Court will enter temporary orders to keep the parties living separate and apart, if the parties have the means. Without more information about your case it is difficult to give a precise answer. Please feel free to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for a free 30 minute consult. (623)-748-8973

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now