Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

How do I go about reversing a Legal Separation in Arizona?

Asked on 8/03/09, 7:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronee Korbin Steiner Ronee Korbin Steiner, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is not difficult. If you have an order of legal separation and you want it lifted, you will have to file a motion signed by both of you(stipulation) to life the order. If you need assistance, feel free to call my office.


Read more
Answered on 8/08/09, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now