Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/02, 1:44 pm

Rights of Second Wife and Children in regards to Child Support

My husband was taken to court to get the child support for his 2 teenage sons increased. The increase is more than 100% from 370.00 to 938.00 - if he has to pay this he will not be able to help support the children of our marriage - his second. What recourse do I, as the second wife have? How will by children be supported if all his money goes towards his first wife? The first wife and her husband live beyond their means and are now financially in debt, hence the reason for the increase. Where do my children fit in?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search