Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 4:31 am

my sons father lives in california and wants custody of my son, we live in arizona what chances does he have of getting any type of custody and what type would he get. He currently only has school holidays on odd years only.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search