Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 11:00 pm

my wife left arizona with my 2 daughters to go on a short vacation in new hampshire for christmas, she did not return and is now a resident there. what should i do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/01/13, 11:00 am by Carlie Owsley Walker

You can attempt to file here, but generally wherever the children have resided the past six months is considered their home state under the UCCJEA. Although, you may be able to file in AZ depending on some other facts. I would certainly need to know more about your case & history. We offer free 30 minute consultations if you have further questions. 623-748-8973. Wish you the best!

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC 12725 West Indian School Road Suite C105 Avondale, AZ 85392

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search