Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/12, 5:06 pm

My X wife and I have agreed on changing the child support. We filed it together and now I received something in the mail stating that I must have the state served. I thought we did all that when we were there filing paperwork. What must I do now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search