Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arizona

Enter your question here...Ok a few days ago I was out with friends amd got pulled over I was the passenger and I had drank a few beers I am indeed 19 years od and got a ticket and have to go to court for 2 counts for underage drinking and two for not having a type of ID on me beacause unfortunatly I do not have one Im curently waiting on my social and ID from the Dream Act just a few weeks ago I wen't in for Biometrics And i was wondering if it will affect me in any way possible i do have a clean record.

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are convicted of a crime, then it could adversely affect receiving immigration benefits, and potentially lead to Removal Proceedings. Therefore, I recommend that you speak with a Criminal Law Attorney to see what potential criminal ramifications you are facing regarding this incident, since any criminal record can affect your immigration case.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arizona