Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arizona

if they file a case against me then what will be the max amount they can charge against me,...(is it equal to visa transfer fee or it can be more then that)...

Asked on 12/09/12, 7:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I do not want to speculate, since I don't practice civil litigation. However, I have never seen a prospective employer sue a prospective foreign worker for breach of contract or not fulfilling employment based on an approved H-1B visa petition.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/12, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now