Legal Question in Investment Law in Arizona

investment fraud

How can I recover my money from a possible ponzi scheme and what should I do to notify IRS about lost money.

Asked on 11/12/07, 12:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mark Tepper Mark A. Tepper P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: investment fraud

Contact us for expediency. We will be happy to discuss your problem with you.

Mark A. Tepper PA

Read more
Answered on 11/12/07, 11:09 am
H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: investment fraud

In a nutshell, sue the perpetrators and include the investment losses on your tax returns. If you would like prompt, affordable and effective assistance, contact our Law Firm.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/07, 3:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Investment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now