Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Arizona

Changing terms and conditions regarding privacy policy ton a website

To Whom It May Concern:

We have been in business for 30 years. Since 1996 we have had a website that has a privacy policy that states that we will not share our customers' information. We would like to change our policy now so we can trade lists with like minded companies. We purchase lists and it would save us alot of money if we could trade. We sell organic and natural products for home, garden,lawn, farm and pet. Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Also, do you think it is a good idea to purchase a privacy policy from a company such as find legal forms online? Do these companies meet all or most of the states' requirements?

Thank you for your prompt response!

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Changing terms and conditions regarding privacy policy ton a website

For what you plan to do, I definitely think you would be wise to have an attorney advise you on how to go about this change and to create a PP specifically for your site(s). I focus on Internet law matters; you can read about my experience at my websites. www.davidwnance.com

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Arizona