Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Arizona

I signed for a bike for my brother to ride and he pays on it. We no longer are on talking terms and I want the bike back. The title and registration are in my name and I receive all the bills. How do I go about getting the motorcycle back?

Asked on 8/04/09, 1:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Reimburse him for whatever he has paid on the bike and then take possession of it. If he doesn't agree to that take him to small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/09, 8:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now