Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

I just bought a home through a lender/FHA loan. I want to add my fiance to my deed. How can that be done in az?

Asked on 10/18/13, 12:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can add your fiancÚ in title ownership of the property by deed, however, I would strongly caution you against doing so until you are married, with a pre-nuptial agreement, or if you are not willing to do that, then before you convey any interest in the home to your fiancÚ, you make and sign a lawyer drafted agreement controlling your joint ownership of the property and the rights, duties and obligations of each of the parties.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now