Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

Hi I m new in this country . One month back I signed a contract for buy a house but due to my agent mistake seller kept the $ 2000 and I want my money back agent has confusion of dates ..what should I do ???

Asked on 8/26/13, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the designated broker of your sales agent and demand that your earnest money be returned. It is the broker's responsibility to supervise his agents and he/she is responsible for his/her mistakes.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 8:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now