Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

my father set up a trust with his three sons being beneficaries i am one of those sons he has passed away. my mother has just passed as well this trust was to be broken into three equal sub trusts as a beneficary how do i find out what is there and how do i get my sub trusts assets

Asked on 8/28/12, 9:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should find the successor trustee, the person who is now in charge of administration of the trust and you need to find a copy of the trust agreement. If no person is acting, then you may need to file a petition with the probate division of the superior court to determine what the terms of the trust agreement provide.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/12, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now