Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

My friends grandfather passed away some time ago and left his car (paid in full) on the property the two were living on. Now she wants to sell me the car, but are unsure where to begin. She has the death certificate and the title of the car. There is no will and no beneficiary, so where do we start? Thanks!

Asked on 6/19/13, 12:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can go to the Self Service Center at the Maricopa County Superior Court, go to the Probate division and look at the instructions and forms for informal probate or affidavit of small estate.

Look for the information about who qualifies to use these options.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now