Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/13, 8:54 am

My Grandparents had a living trust done in California which includes a college account, stocks, bonds and other accounts in my name. Grandfather died in California in 2002 and Grandmother died in Arizona 2007. My father is currently the trustee and I need to know how to have him removed or add a third party on my behalf. I've tried several times to get info on the accounts, as well as, get funds to actually go to school and he refuses to do either one. I have a copy of trust docs and have never received any type of an accounting of the trust from my father either. Will I need an attorney licensed in both AZ and CA to take care of this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search