Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 1:12 pm

My husband owned the house when we married. He since then refinanced in his name only. Just before closing he requested my name be on the deed. The bank made me sign a quitclaim on the day of signing. Is there a way to override the quitclaims. My husband is still alive and wants me to have the house on his passing.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search