Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/10, 7:02 pm

I inherited 40% of my mother's trust estate and she made me co- trustee along with my sister. I am having problems settling the estate because of my sister's refusal to come to any agreement. First, of all, she is bi-polar with paranoid tendencies and is extremely hard to deal with. Additionally, part of the estate is in Tennessee and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I am thinking of giving or selling all or part of my 40 % ownership of the property in TN to my husband. Can I legally do that? And would he then have access to the property so that we can be assured that the house is fixed up and sold as soon as possible?

Thank you so much,

Sheila Randolph

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search