Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

Am ready to make a will. Was going to do one of the on-line ones. Should I seek professional help on a matter of a student loan of mine for my daughter I took out that I'm paying on but planning on using her half of my life insurance when I die to pay off balance b4 she receives any leftover amount after balance is paid off. Do not want my current wife ( not her mother) to be responsible in any way for any student loans between me & my daughter.

Asked on 4/17/13, 2:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I strongly suggest that you retain an experienced lawyer to prepare your Will. The online forms are not adequate to deal with the loan issue that you are concerned about, and there are other items in a Will that require knowledge and expertise to write. A legal form requires expertise to fill out correctly and if you use the online forms, you will never know if it is really a valid and enforceable document until it is too late and you will be unable to change the document at that time.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 5:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now