Arizona  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/18/12, 5:04 pm

i have been treating for carpal and cubital tunnel for 19 months now and and i have been working modified duty for 13 months. It looks like i am being p&s and being rated by my ame dr. currently i am getting wage loss and my modified salary from my employer. from what i understand, one my p&s status gets finalized i lose my wage loss and will only get my modified duty hours. i am unable to work full time according to the doctor is there any pay compensation i can get for this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search