Arkansas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/07, 10:02 pm

divorce decree

decree states that if the payment on a vihicle is 45 days late it would come back to me but i have not allowed the payments to go past the due date i have payed them to protect my credit loan is in my name but the vehicle is registered to both of us can i retrieve the vehicle

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search