Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

Judgment in divorce/custody case

Is there anything I can do to expedite a judge's decision in a custody/divorce case? The judge was going to take everything ''under advisement'' and make his decision in a week. It has been 12 weeks and there has been no word. Meanwhile, there are safety issues and 14 and 12 yr old children being left home unsupervised at night while their father works.

Thank you

Asked on 1/20/04, 7:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Judgment in divorce/custody case

Are you represented by an attorney? He could check on this for you. Is this your divorce hearing or your separation agreement? I would suggest calling the judge's case coordinator or clerk to see if they know anything, if you don't have an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/04, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now