Legal Question in Employment Law in Arkansas

i was fired out of retaliation. i was the supervisor at the water treatment plant and knew the manager was involved in some illegal activity and let the local pd and two of our commissioners, one being the chairman, know m as well. there was plenty there for grounds for immediate termination per the chief deputy. she ended up resigning and they let her work out a three week notice, two days before she would be gone she had a commissioner fiire me. i was planning on appealing my termination even though i know i have a case for lawsuit, i just want my job back. i have never been in any trouble w work. my personnel file is clean. in fact i had the highest scored evaluation the company ever had. well it somehow got back toher that i was appealing the day after she was gone. she was bragging that her buddy the commissioner said he wouldnt let that happen

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

you should contact a labor and employment lawyer in Arkansas to evaluate your case.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Arkansas

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms