Arkansas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 6:37 am

If Real Estate has been forfeited to the state for nonpayment of taxes can one pay those said taxes and aquire the real estate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search