Legal Question in International Law in Bahamas


US citizen, planning on living in the Bahamas for 8 months a year (max allowed without a visa). If I am renting property there, can I then get a Bahamas passport/ ID with my Bahamas address?

Asked on 4/17/09, 2:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Passport/ID

I haven't the foggiest(idea). Why not ask the Bahamians?

Read more
Answered on 4/17/09, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Bahamas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now