Bangladesh  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/10, 11:39 am

My husband is a Hepatitis B +ve (carrier) patient. If I continue my life with him there risk factors involved, since it is a sexually transmitted disease. I am vaccinated against it though. How can I get a divorce without much hassel?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search