California  |  Criminal Law

I just got arrested and released. It's my third time to be charged with petty theft 484(a) PC. Am I going to jail?

Answered on: 4/01/13, 8:46 pm by David M. Wallin

It's not possible to answer without knowing the facts of the priors....When ? What was taken ? Previous charges ? Prior dispositions ? And other facts are neccessary before I could give you any kind of an answer to your brief question. You should discuss your case with a qualified attorney as soon as possible. If you want to go over the facts with me, call me at one of my offices. I wish you well..............David Wallin....(661-267-1313)

Law Offices OF David M. Wallin 3 LOCATIONS Palmdale-victorville-valencia, CA 93551

Answered on: 4/02/13, 3:36 pm by Terry A. Nelson

It is a good possibility, since you have demonstrated to the court you haven't learned your lesson about the consequences of disobeying the law yet. I suggest you hire a good defense attorney. If serious about doing so, feel free to contact me.

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648