Legal Question in International Law in California

child abuse on minor children

German citizen, divorced in California from my german husband (he remarried with a german woman ), 70% physical custody over our two minor daughters (respectively 6 and ten years old) being to be relocated from California to Germany.

Is it possible to suit my husband in Germany (he lives futher on with his new family in California, he is newly both german and american citizen ) on the presumption of heavy child abuse ( attending porno-store with my daughters, brainwashing both of them against me, violating their

privacy arguing to have personnally to care for their vaginal health, and so on...) ?

Ist it correct that he is primarly just a normal gernan citizen again while visiting or living in Germany ?

Francis R. Favre, Esq. The International Lawyer

Re: child abuse on minor children

But for few countries which the US reconized as having a true dual citizenship qualities (i.e. France, Israel, etc you must find out by existing treaties) once a citizen from a foreign country take the oath of allegiance to the USA he/her will usually looses his/her original citizenship and will become a US citizen and, ergo, a foreigner in his/her country, thus can be sued in the United States and can be criminaly extradicted from his country of origine back to the US of A. Check with the local US Immigration Services.

More International Law questions and answers in California