Legal Question in International Law in California

child abuse on minor children

German citizen, divorced in California from my german husband (he remarried with a german woman ), 70% physical custody over our two minor daughters (respectively 6 and ten years old) being to be relocated from California to Germany.

Is it possible to suit my husband in Germany (he lives futher on with his new family in California, he is newly both german and american citizen ) on the presumption of heavy child abuse ( attending porno-store with my daughters, brainwashing both of them against me, violating their

privacy arguing to have personnally to care for their vaginal health, and so on...) ?

Ist it correct that he is primarly just a normal gernan citizen again while visiting or living in Germany ?

Asked on 6/01/09, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Francis R. Favre, Esq. The International Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: child abuse on minor children

But for few countries which the US reconized as having a true dual citizenship qualities (i.e. France, Israel, etc you must find out by existing treaties) once a citizen from a foreign country take the oath of allegiance to the USA he/her will usually looses his/her original citizenship and will become a US citizen and, ergo, a foreigner in his/her country, thus can be sued in the United States and can be criminaly extradicted from his country of origine back to the US of A. Check with the local US Immigration Services.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/09, 2:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now