California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/09/08, 7:04 pm

Debt collection

I got a judgment against an individual who skip the state and now reside in Mississipi.

Since is only little over $4,000 I couldn't find an interested attorney to collect. What's my other option?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search