California  |  Personal Injury

ex-boyfriend makes threats of posting pornographic pictures on web

Ex-boyfriend threatens to post pornographic pictures on the internet. Pictures from 3 years ago. I don't remember pictures being taken. He keeps emailing and text messaging these threats. I have not spoken to him in almost a year. Current boyfriend told him to stop calling and emailing me, and this is what prompted the threats. He accuses me of spreading rumors about him, but I don't. I am going to be a doctor in 1 year, and this would hurt my reputation and my family.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys