California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/04/13, 1:39 pm

hi my friend was arrested for a misdamenor with an expired green card. He's green card expired when he was 13 years old and he is now 24. he was release from jail and sent to a Detention center for illegal immigrants. is there any way to he can do to stay in the usa?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search