California  |  Personal Injury

Me and my friend were in a hit by a car and we hit a wall at 50 mph and the other driver fled the scene. Since the accident ive had back pain and my doctor said it might persist for for a few months to a year and ill have to keep going in for checkups. Instead of leaving my medical open for over a year waiting for all my medical expenses to be reimbursed would it be possible to just ask them for a settlement so i can close it and be done with it. I dont to really make money off this just cover all my appointments and medication over the next year or so

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys