California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/29/09, 11:53 am

My friend was pulled over Saturday night and he didn't have a license because he wasn't born in the U.S., he did have his visa but the bad thing was the he's visa was expired and he was under the influence of alcohol, and they planning to deport him this week. He is 18 years of age and he just needed one semester of school to graduate high school. Could something be done so they could allow him to finish just this semester of school and graduate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search