Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was injured at a kfc recently. My finger got stuck in between the chair as i went to sit down.Turns out the chair was broken.The top have of my finger was cut and i had to get my finger nail removed.I missed two days of work and had to cancel my weekend vacation to Mexico.Im a banker an it took a month fo my finger nail to grow back.The insurance company is trying to settle for 1,000 dollars. I dont think this is an acceptable amount.I was wonder what should i do and how should i go about with a counter offer?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

You should get an attorney to handle the negotiations for you. You will always end up better off ( in my experience) with an attorney, rather than trying to handle it alone.

Call me if you have additional questions.

Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

My firm handles cases like this all over California. You are a banker, what did you think would happen if you tried to do this case on you own without an attorney? You will only get a 1k offer. There is a reason we personal injury attorneys exist. For a free consultation you may call me at 800-816-1529 x.1. www.thepersonalinjury.com .

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California