California  |  Personal Injury

While in McDonald's restaurant...(on March 17th this year) they were mopping the floors ..(there wasn't one area in that restaurant without a sign cautioning wet floors) .. We ordered our food and turn to walk to a table..(I was in tennis shoes)..the next thing I knew I was on the floor.. I fell with most of my weight on my right elbow...They wrote a accident report and said we will hear from someone in 48hrs...No one called ..I had to do all the calling..They finally sent the report and a video on the incident to their Claims Management (on April 6th) and on May the 1st, I received a letter stating that they find no negligence or liability on McDonald's or any of its employees...Does there need to be someones fault to get medical help..? I am on muscle relaxers and pain pill waiting on a ok from them to get physical therapy... (I sit all day at a computer and by the end of the day my neck has this tingling feeling....) Is this true I they have no responsibly ..?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys