California  |  Family Law

I met a girl who I ended up sleeping with one time. She told me yesterday that she is pregnant and is thinking about keeping it. First, I donít believe that she is pregnant since it was protected. Second, if she is, I am not sure if it is mine. Finally, if it is mine, I am pretty sure she just wants to have it because I am super successful and wants a free handout for the rest of her life in child support. Is there anything I can do here to prevent her from taking all my money?

She has no money, and I don't believe she is a US citizen, but what does she have at her disposal to help her in this situation? Would it cost her alot of money?

I plan on fighting this to the end but I donít know how to start or where it will ultimately take me. I obviously want her to get an abortion, but after that I would want to not pay any child support. Any advice is appreciated.