Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My son father arrested i wanna kno his charges before i get a lawyer

Asked on 4/05/13, 8:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he was just arrested and has not been arraigned yet, you can call the jail where he is being detained, and the jailer could tell you what charges he is being held on. A lwayer could also that. I wish you well.....David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 9:01 pm
Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A bailbond's person can also answer the question. You should know that if he has not been arraigned yet, the charges may change at the time of arraignment.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/13, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now