California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/12, 10:06 am

I am sucessor trustee and have power of attorney my mom is living with me she has dementia can i sell her home in california thats in the living trust

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search