California  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 4:01 pm

My daughter has a background check for a licensing exam being held up do to legal issues she has had in the past although she has no reported convictions.

What can we do to free this up since it has been over 30 days

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search